We seek a highly motivated and experienced SEO Specialist to join our team! As an SEO specialist, you will be responsible for developing and executing effective search engine optimization strategies to drive organic traffic to our & our client’s websites. You will leverage your knowledge of SEO best practices, analytics, tools & technology to optimize website content, technical infrastructure, link-building initiatives, and more.
– Develop & execute SEO strategies to increase visibility & improve organic traffic to our & our client’s websites- Research, analyze, and monitor changes in search engine algorithms and use findings for strategic optimization recommendations
– Analyze website content to ensure maximum organic visibility in SERPs
– Evaluate link opportunities & conduct link-building campaigns to increase website authority & PageRank
– Monitor technical SEO issues, such as indexing, crawling, tagging & mobile usability
– Implement & monitor analytics KPIs & report on performance to senior management
– Collaborate with marketing and content teams to develop high-quality content that is optimized for SEO
– Create an editorial calendar for web content activities
– Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends & tools Qualifications:
– At least 2 years of experience in SEO, link building & digital marketing
– Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics and other web analytics platforms
– Proficient with SEO Tools such as Ahrefs, SEMrush, etc.
– Excellent project management skills with the ability to coordinate multiple projects at once
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Passion for SEO & digital marketing
– Ability to work independently with minimal direction
This is a great opportunity for an experienced SEO specialist to take their career to the next level. If you think you have what it takes, please apply today! We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your interest!
– Whatever you are, Welcome to our company if you have vast experience in this sector.
– 2 to 4 year(s)
– The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Advertising Agency, IT Enabled Services, Digital Marketing, E-Commerce Etc.
– Age 20 to 35 years
– Males & Females both are allowed to apply
– Must be proactive, honest, hardworking, can work independently, and able to execute tasks efficiently.
– Ability to search and solve problems quickly.
– Able to multi-task and work under pressure to maintain the project on time and understand the importance of detailed professional quality of work.
– Must be a team player and self-starter.
Company Location: Baridhara, Dhaka
Salary: Negotiable (Based on Skill)
Compensation & Other Benefits
– Work with a team leader with over 13 years of experience in the SEO & Digital Marketing Industry.
– Work in a highly result-driven and truly global company.
– After passing the provision period, each employee has various types of leaves and many other benefits.
– Office time 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM (Weekly 6 Days). Friday Off.
– Salary Review: First Review: After 6 Months of Joining, Second Review: Each Year.
– 2 Festival Bonus.
About the Company:
Web Integrator provides web services such as Web Designing and Development, E-commerce solutions, SEO services, Mobile Apps Development, Social media marketing services, and Content Writing.
If you are the right candidate, please submit your resume here or to the email address. firstname.lastname@example.org