We can develop your site’s speed around 70-100, depending on your website elements. We can decrease the page loading time by around 3 seconds within three business days. Still, at first, I want to see your site, perform a quick audit, and let you know whether our strategy will work on your site.
We can improve:
- Speed Index
- Largest Contentful Paint (LCP)
- Core Web Vitals
- First Contentful Paint (FCP)
- Time to Interactive
- First Input Delay (FID)
- Total Blocking Time
- Cumulative Layout Shift (CLS)
The Techniques Applied:
For speed optimization, below techniques we’ll apply:
- Leverage browser caching
- Enable gzip compression
- Using next-gen formats for images.
- Delay offscreen images
- Content Delivery Network (CDN)
- Make fewer HTTP requests
- Separate query strings from static resources
- Reduce server response times (TTFB)
- Prioritize visible content
- Add Expires headers
- Eliminate render-blocking resources
- Reduce DNS lookups
- Enable text compression
- Database Optimization
- Remove unused CSS
- Avoid bad requests
- Images optimization
- Minimize redirects
- Desktop Speed: 60+
- Mobile Speed: 40+
- Desktop Speed: 70+
- Mobile Speed: 55+
- Desktop Speed: 90+
- Mobile Speed: 65+
The Optimizations Depends On:
- How many representations and sections are on your website.
- How fast is your hosting?
- How large and how many external scripts are, like (chat, newsletter, tracking, etc.)
We can guarantee your site’s functionality and design will not be damaged or broken after my work. We assure you that the functionalities of your website won’t be affected by our work. We have been doing this optimization task for years. So I hope the service will fulfill your desire.
- We usually manage to optimize the website to a loading time of fewer than 3 seconds. Still, of course, we cannot guarantee this. (As we mentioned above its depends on webpages elements, your hosting speed, and 3rd party Apps or plugins)
- Many optimization factors depend on your hosting provider. So if you have a terrible hosting package, then we might not reach the result as offered. (In this case, you have to switch a new better hosting)
- The optimization process will depend on how many external resources your site requires. It is not possible for some external resources like (newsletters, scripts, push notifications, etc.)
The optimization process will depend on how many segments, sections, and sliders you must have.