The plan includes all the knowledge and science of search engine optimization. Through this program, we will take the following measures to investigate any issues with your website:
- Measure ranking declines and analyze all the data provided
- Analyze which competitors are also affected by the Google update and determine what measures they have taken to solve it.
- Analyze competition that is entirely unaffected by these updates. And see which sites are loaded.
- Clean up backlinks to avoid low-quality SEO and high spam ranking.
- Perform search engine optimization on the page and update metadata, h1, backup images and add SEO content.
- This part requires special attention, as recent Google updates will penalize websites with incorrect and problematic content.
- Identify the penalized page problem and write 4 SEO articles. Implement and optimize them according to Google’s latest algorithm to improve your SEO metrics.
What We Need:
- If your website is HTML-based, we need the webmaster or access to the hosting service.
- Provide the keywords that have been penalized for.
- Provide any other information that may be helpful in the restoration process.
- It takes one month to complete and 3 months to see the results.
- We will provide all tasks and fixes areas detailed report.